Tuesday, May 23, 2006

An easy laydown...

During the farmers game I was dealt 99 in the SB. 3 limpers to the pot and the cutoff (Dusty) makes it $12 (4 BBs) to play. I call along with 2 of the limpers. Four to the flop.

Flop: KQ9 with 2 clubs.

Around $50 in the pot and I'm first to act so I bet $35. I didn't like the flush draw/made straight possibilities so I was betting to protect. First guy behind me (Wayne) reraises to $70. Next guy pushes his last $100 into the pot and the original bettor pushes all in and now its to me for the rest of my $140.

It took me 3 seconds to think. I fold.

Wayne has JT for the made straight. Old man has AJ for a str8 draw and Dusty (original raiser) flopped set of Kings.

Turn: Ten - old man makes his str8.

River: Ten - Dusty makes his boat.

What a wild hand. It was an easy fold with that much action. Couple people told me at the table they would have never folded a flopped set.

Well duh, I know that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hrbek said...

rigged

May 23, 2006 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home