Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekend Wrap

I had a very long post finished but my damn computer locked up and it disappeared. Here's the abridged version.

FRIDAY

Played cards with the Brothers and won $150. Couple that with my $199 win on Monday and it was a good week for live poker. Coulda/shoulda been alot more. I need to figure out what I'm doing so these numbers can be higher. There is approximately $1500+ in play at the farmers game and around $500+ in the Brother's game. I want a bigger slice of the pie.

SATURDAY

Went to the movies with Thomas to see Mission Impossible 3. Pretty good stuff. Prior to this we were at the Cinco de Mayo Festival in Victoria. Tons of people. I ate tons of mexican food. Thomas had a piece of pizza. Nothing says Cinco de Mayo like a pepperoni slice.

Bought the material to make two poker tables. They are gonna be very nice. WildBill is starting a game in Gonzales, TX and needs one quickly. Virge is buying the other.

SUNDAY

Won a token and tried to parlay that into the 50k HORSE game. Got 21st in the satellite where 8 move on. Typical. Finally won a 45 seater. I was the extreme low stack with 18 to play but the chip leaders played so weakly that I was able to double up. Once I had 600 chips when the BB was 400 and the BB folded to me. Allowed me to hang on for another orbit and I doubled a few times. When I got heads up my opponent continued to fold his button and I knew I was gonna dominate. It lasted around 10 hands heads up after we both started with an even number of chips.

1 Comments:

Blogger t said...

gg

May 11, 2006 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home