Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I won the lottery!!!

I receieved this email. It sounds legit to me. They are only asking for 15% of the $30.5 million which leaves like, well, alot for me. I can finally move up to the $1/2 NL tables!

Here's a little of the email.

From Dr. Innocent Chukwuka <--- WOW! A Doctor! And his name is Innocent. Karma?!? I think so.
Manager exchange and Foreign Operations Dept. Intercontinental Bank
Nigeria Plc. <--- sounds like a real company!

Dear Rosa, <--- actually it's Mr. Rosa, but they are sending me $$ so I can overlook this.

I am the manager of bill and exchange Foreign Operations Department of Intercontinental Bank Nigeria Plc,

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of(30.5 million dollars (thirty million five hundred thousand United States Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers, a Mr. Sanja Rosa, (i never heard of this poor bastard, but $30.5 million!!!! i'll cry at his wake!!!) who died along side with his entire family in November 2003 ... unfortunately we learnt that all his immediate family members died along with him at the plane crash leaving nobody with the knowledge of this fund behind for the claim since the account is his private account. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and two other officials in this department now decided to make business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin (suh-wheat!)...We agreed that 25% of this money will be for you as foreign partner 15%has been set aside for every expenses that will come up in the proses, while the balance will be for my colleagues and I.I will visit your country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated above once this money gets into your account. Please be honest to me. (you can count on me Dr. Innocent. )

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of the funds to you as arranged, you must apply first to my bank as next of kin of the deceased. Upon receipt of your response I will send to you a text of the application with the name of the deceased and his country and other information about him. Note this transaction is confidential and risk free. (my 2 fave words - confidential & risk-free) As soon as you receive this mail you should contact me immediatelyI will be waithing to receive your quick response through this my private email address[innocent_berryman@yahoo.com ]

Best regard,
Dr. Innocent Chukwuka

The guy even has an official email address from yahoo! and Yahoo is a reputable company. This is too nice. At first I thought this might be a scam, but seeing how its on the internet, it has to be true.

I'll keep you all abreast of the transactions as they progress.

-247

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Classic, you had me in tears of laughter!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

April 06, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger t said...

hahah i got one of those too...

fing khanartists...

April 06, 2006 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is SO weird, i got one too! oh my god, what are the odds we'd ALL be related? who's having thanksgiving dinner this year?

(and no offense steeler but i think khan and i were A LOT tighter with uncle sanja than you EVER were)

April 06, 2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger steeler247 said...

for my regulars...

i found paul's blog through pure happenstance. he has some amazing photos on his blog that he's taken.

stop by if you have a chance.

April 06, 2006 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home