Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hrbek'd

Today was picture day for the Little League so Thomas, Alex and I dragged our tired asses out to the ballpark at 9am. Right before they call our team, Thomas tells me he needs to go peepee. Great. So I send him on his way... alone. 10mins later he's not back so I send Alex after him. Alex shows up only to tell me that there seemed to be some problems with taking off his pants.

Yep. Thomas pulled a Hrbek. Not a full fledge one mind you, but a Hrbek nonetheless. So I call his mother to tell her to bring BLUE JEANS immediately to the field. 15mins later and still no Lidia. I call her 5x wondering were the hell she is and I see her driving up. She went to Wal-Mart to buy him some new baseball pants and the size was way to big and kept falling down. I was pissed. I swear when I ask for a specific thing I want it that way. Lidia thought differently.

We just get in under the wire and Thomas is crying cause he can't hold his pants up. Its actually very funny thinking of it now.

I'll post the pic when we get em.

-247

4 Comments:

Blogger Hrbek said...

Simply pissing yourself is actually called an "@ray." Things are much more dire in a "Hrbek."

April 09, 2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger steeler247 said...

lolol

April 09, 2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger IlliniFan97 said...

You ever hear the one about the dude that pulled had a Hrbek at the Buffet? I'll have to dig that one out..it's priceless.

April 09, 2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger t said...

careful where you dig there smalls...

and OMG steeler.. are you sure you arent a woman? I mean, getting pissed cause someone cant do exactly what you ask is pretty girly.

I do it all the time. But now I dont feel alone. Thanks for sharing with us *sniff sniff* Ill call Oprah.

April 11, 2006 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home