Friday, April 07, 2006

2 fer 1

I was watching willw9 play a $10 MTT when I decided to play a SNG. Will and I will often discuss poker while we are playing (never in the same tourney) and its helped me tons. The tourney starts with me getting AA in middle position about 10 hands in. The Villian (dudry3) of course decides to make it 40 chips (minimum raise). I couldn't allow others to play along with us so I reraised to 220 straight. Everyone folds to him and he reraises to 500. Now I just decide to call with the intent of pushing no matter what hits on the flop. Flop comes K73 and he bets 40 chips and of course I reraise him all in and he calls with KK. Takes me down to 180 chips... then the following conversation ensues...

steeler247: ughh
steeler247: nh
dudry3: haahaha
marley22: thats funny
steeler247: whats funny? that he caught?
marley22: yeah. i hate gooks (i use the Asian avatar)
dudry3: no chit mar. f uck gooks. hahahahahahah
marley22: hahahahah
steeler247: you guys twins?
marley22: u suck
steeler247: i suck cause he caught a K?
steeler247: how does that work
dudry3: you suck cause you are a rice eater. haahahahah

I later rally back to get to 1600 chips when I get heads up with marley22. I get JJ and he had AT. The flop comes 789. He bets and I reraise and he pushes all in and I call. Of course he hits the 6 on the turn and busts me.

marley22: ahahahahahahhaahh
dudry3: bye gook


So I turn them in and get this nice little email.

Hello steeler247,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We have reviewed these player's chat records and see that they have abused their chat privileges. Their chat abilities have been suspended at this time. We thank you for your feedback; please don't hesitate to contact us if you should see other chat privilege abuses in the future. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Best of luck at the tables.

Regards,
ShenyanTeam Full Tilt

Full tilt should really employ an IQ test to all players.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hrbek said...

IQ? how would sly play?

April 07, 2006 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see if you were driving a car with the asian avatar, but everyone knows they can play poker...its makes no sense.

April 07, 2006 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tattle-tale

April 07, 2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger TheHugeGuy said...

I would have asked Full Tilt to investigate how often they play the same games together and whether or not they exhibit any suspicious behavior in these games. It seems obvious to me that these two guys are friends ... its not often that one player jumps out with a racist term and another just suddenly has his back and they are all buddy buddy in a racist way. It reeks of collusion to me.

April 10, 2006 12:35 AM  
Blogger t said...

I agree with poker J. As I was reading your post, I know its funny and all, but the mother in me says "report those slimy little fucks". One, I cant stand racist bantering, second, people like that take all the fun out of poker.

I like a good burn as well as the next gal, but people like this gotta go.

EJECT!

April 11, 2006 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home