Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'll sue.

This morning I went into the local bakery to get two sausage kolaches with cheese and a Hi-C. El breakfasto of champions-o. When I was leaving I accidentally caught the corner of the mat and damn near busted my ass. It was actually very funny, catching myself in mid-air, all the while trying to act like I meant doing that the whole time to the other patrons in the store. I've never been accused of being soft on my feet.

anyway...

I know people who, while falling, would have said "eff this" and continued to fall just to get paid. Steeler hates those kind of people.

I hate frivolous lawsuits.

I have a cousin that will sue you if you look at him funny. He's been banned from the local grocery for "falling" in there twice. Funny thing... ITS THE ONLY GROCERY STORE IN TOWN!!!! And this fat ass needs at least 5000 calories a day just to get out of bed. Now he has people who have to do the shopping for him, which isn't easy. (see the 5k calorie comment)

Reminded me of a lawsuit I just read in Cali. Hope I don't screw up the details...

Man sues City

A guy in a California city is suing his hometown because a Sanitation truck backed into his car causing several thousand dollars in damage. Sounds legit, right? Well, it would be, but the driver of said Sanitation truck, was also the owner of the car. Yeah. The dumbass backed into his own car and is now suing the city. It gets better.

Initially it was his wife that sued the city cause it was her car. But it turns out there is some law in California that says married couples cannot sue each other over community property damage cause by the other. So the lawsuit was dropped. End of story.

Nope. He decides to sue the city because a city employee (him) caused damage to his car.

The case is still pending.

7 Comments:

Blogger steeler247 said...

clearly

May 02, 2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

i sued you because this blog was down. But now i must redact.

May 05, 2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

not retracting jackcrap; just need to edit, rewrite or trump something else up.

May 05, 2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger t said...

whats a kolaches?

May 06, 2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger t said...

And, the real question is.. after you tripped, did you go back and lay the mat flat? Or did you leave it curled up for someone else to trip over too??

May 06, 2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger steeler247 said...

whats a kolache?????

it's heaven.

May 06, 2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

it's like a molache crunch

May 07, 2006 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home