Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday

Played golf today. Shot a 92. That score sucks to most, but was good for me considering I haven't played the game in awhile. I've got the bug again and I'll pry hit balls weekly now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally pwned the Brother's game. Bought in for $20 and cashed out $325. However last night was exceptionally hard to stomach. Not the play, but the amount of smoke in the room. We play in Brian's garage and he installed a window unit AC. He closed up the doors and it was so thick with smoke that I was about to leave early. I swear I could hear my lungs blackening. He finally turned the AC off and opened the garage door which made it more tolerable. Hard to leave that game early but I really can't stand the smoke. Made me want to smoke a cig just so some of the smoke I was inhaling was filtered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WildBill found a game in Halletsville thats supposed to be soft. Problem is the game is a $200 buyin with house rules that you play at least another $200 if you lose that. With 9 people at the table that makes for a very big game by the end of the night. Pry gonna make this game this coming Tuesday if Bill feels up to it. I'll play damn near any level of poker if Bill is playing.

Pry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat at a Horse SNG with Corey Bierria. He is one of the most approachable Pro's on Fulltilt and I was glad to have had the opportunity to get my ass whipped by him. He even recognized my name.

I had him in the HE and O8b but my 76 low in RAZZ got beat by 75 for tons of chips and I couldn't recover. I gave him a good run. Funny thing is he told me by the time RAZZ comes around he's usually way ahead. I told him me too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hrbek said...

you hitting balls instead of balls... well, nevermind...

April 18, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger t said...

hahahahaha gdamn kent.

golf??? you play golf??? *totaly confused*

April 19, 2006 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home