Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My day

My last 3 45 seaters i've gotten 2nd, 2nd and 1st. Nice return. Played the last one with Lillian. She got 3rd.

I took a total ass kicking on Friday night at the brother's game. Can't let that happen again. It was like a nightmare scenario where I had huge hands get busted and each time I had a hand they were making me play for all my chips. I'm wondering if they picked up something on me. Pry not since I've had big hands cracked.

And they aren't that good.

*******************************************************

Working on a big project with my friend Clinton. We found an investor for a project that we've talked about for some time. I'm working on design and a feasibility now. Next week we are going to San Antonio so I can show him some of the projects i've worked on. Should be fun.

******************************************************

I took the training wheels off Thomas' bike on Monday and he learned to ride it solo yesterday! This kid is pumped and i'm a happy poppa.

******************************************************

Interview on Friday morning. Don't screw it up Steeler. The kids need to eat.

And soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there is a way to "invest" against your idea let me know. That should guarantee it works for ya :) GL

May 18, 2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger t said...

gg steelah

May 19, 2006 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home