Sunday, May 14, 2006

Its been awhile...

Long week.

Against my better judgement, I've decided to sign up for 2 more classes this summer:

Literary Theory :In-depth analysis of literary theory and criticism and its application to literature

Story and Culture : Examines the theory and research on the relationships between story and culture, with emphasis on both organizational and social arenas.

Should be loads of fun. Moon.

(moon = sarcasm for the none poker peeps)

Do I really want/need a Masters?

I'm bored. So yes.

************************************************************

Congratulations to my buddy Clinton Tegeler who was elected Mayor of Ganado! Turns out there was a huge turnout because of several contested races. I've known Clinton for 15 years or so and he's one of the most genuinely nice guys I've had the priviledge to know.

Never hurts to suck up to mayors.

Glad I don't live in Ganado.

I kid.

***********************************************************

Finished two poker tables this weekend. WildBill called every 15 minutes... "alfred, you done yet?"

Delivered Virge's table today. He's as ugly as I thought he'd be. Or maybe he looked ugly because of the really good looking lady he brought with him. I may need to re-evaluate. He's gonna be starting a game soon and I'll find/make time to make it during the summer.

Can I crash at your place Virge?

**********************************************************

Its about to rain big time.

Farmers need rain.

7 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

You can crash at my place anytime, but if Cat or Huck beat you here there'll just be an air mattress left.

May 14, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger t said...

Wow I had no idea you boys were so close.

Not that theres anything wrong with that.

May 15, 2006 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Steeler247, you have allot of confidence in yourself to make such boasts...... I don't know if you know this but your metzcan and honey thats the bottome fo the food chain for any smart gorgeous women. HAHA

May 15, 2006 7:20 AM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

too bad anonymous is bottome fo the brain chain.

May 15, 2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger steeler247 said...

you think i want a smart AND gorgeous woman?

Hell no.

I want dumb and ugly. They never know when they are gonna get it again and really put a mean one on ya.

And when did being Mexican become the bottom of the food chain? Surely we are ahead of Inbreds, Trolls, and Uzbekistanis*.

* with slight apologies to all Trolls.

May 15, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

don't forget Iowans

May 16, 2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

The red-headed, freckled, too many kids in the station wagon, ugly kind. Not the cool kind.

May 16, 2006 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home