Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My table image

I didn't make anyone's "Person's I think kick ass at poker" lists on the forum. So my table image is now very loose.

Dealer: You have been dealt [Qh Qd] I've had AA and KK cracked at this table
Dealer: AmSlim22 calls $0.25 He limps. He beat me with 92s earlier all in preflop against my AA.
Dealer: allout2324 folds
Dealer: COLOREDUP checks
Dealer: TomFornelli calls $0.25
Dealer: steeler247 raises to $1.75 I only wanted one caller.
Dealer: atreyuisonfire folds
Dealer: dimmy folds
Dealer: Dekker11 folds
Dealer: AmSlim22 calls $1.50 Now i think he has a small pocket pair
Dealer: COLOREDUP folds
Dealer: TomFornelli calls $1.50 Thinking the same with Tom.
Dealer: The flop is [5s Jh 9c]
Dealer: AmSlim22 checks
Dealer: TomFornelli bets $3
Dealer: steeler247 calls $3 don't know why I only called this. Normally this is a raising position.
Dealer: AmSlim22 calls $3
Dealer: The turn is [8h]
Dealer: AmSlim22 checks
Dealer: TomFornelli checks
Dealer: steeler247 bets $9 Now i bet hard to push the heart draw out.
Dealer: AmSlim22 calls $9 I was thinking he had a set. I thought this was an odd call and figured i was either looking at set or A5 of hearts.
Dealer: TomFornelli folds
Dealer: The river is [Th] Flush makes. But I also hit the straight.
Dealer: AmSlim22 bets $17 Big bet. This bet confused me. I still felt that I had the best hand.
Dealer: steeler247 raises to $39.60, and is all in I felt he would have had to have A5h to beat me. It was the only hand I could put him on that beat me. The other hand was QT and that is a chop.
Dealer: AmSlim22 has 15 seconds left to act
Dealer: AmSlim22 calls $13.75, and is all in
Dealer: Uncalled bet of $8.85 returned to steeler247
Dealer: steeler247 shows a straight, Queen high
Dealer: AmSlim22 mucks He mucks his hand. He had 93o.
Dealer: steeler247 wins the pot ($91.35) with a straight, Queen
high

Am is a solid player but he slightly misplayed this hand. I thank him.

-247

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAH! Welcome to my world, I'm not on anyone's list either, well, except maybe the dead money list or the bubble bitch list or....

February 15, 2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger t said...

Thanks guys.. youre both on my list.. now i feel so appreciated.

February 16, 2006 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home