Tuesday, February 14, 2006

AC trip cont...

Not gonna get into all the details since most of you have already read the forum. Few things that stood out...

  • knighty, rawl and atreyu do not know how to change a flat tire. They would never make it in Texas. Either that or I'm really gullible.
  • slyselea will not see a flop in a live game with KK if he has tons of chips.
  • atreyu is a very giving person. not just with his chips but with his compassion. He bought a grouchy bum a cup of coffee.
  • Nor'easter's suck.
  • I can survive playing 15hrs of poker a day with little or no sleep.
  • Jason aka thehugeguy (his words not mine) is a freaking poker maniac and I dig this guy. Wish I would have had more time to get to know him. Nothing kinky just a little spooning.
  • atreyu sucks at pool and air hockey.
  • atreyu can eat 4 double cheeseburgers at one sitting
"when I saw the documentary Supersize
Me
it made me hungry for McDonalds" - atreyu

-247

1 Comments:

Blogger t said...

yup J is da man, but I already knew that :)

February 14, 2006 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home