Sunday, February 19, 2006

February 20, 2000

6 years ago today, Thomas Ray Rosa came kicking and screaming into this world. He hasn't slowed down since. He fits the definition of 'boy' to a T.

Thomas likes to crawl on his knees till his pants get holes. He wipes kisses off with his hand. He likes chasing bugs and playing in the dirt. He loves his brother and hates his sister, until its time for bed then he wants them both close to him. He thinks his daddy's truck is the coolest ride in town. He can get to the 4th level of Jak 3 all by himself. He wants to be a fireman when he gets big, loves ice cream, thinks his grandpa "is older than dirt", loves Ed Edd and Eddie, can make me cry when he cries and he can make me laugh when he laughs.

I'll never stop loving this kid. Not for one second.

Happy Birthday Thomas.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben Taylor said...

Happy Birthday, little Steeler!!

February 20, 2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger t said...

Happy birthday Thomas!! And quit making me cry steeler, its not fair

February 21, 2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger steeler247 said...

Khan never cries!!!!

February 21, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steeler85

Question: Would you slow down loving him for a second if he torched your one-of-kind, Jose Cruz-signed, rainbow-style, game-worn Astros jersey? Yeah I hear ya. #25 forever. Thomas wins.

Mike Scott was one ugly dude BTW.

February 21, 2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger steeler247 said...

I could forgive him for the Cheyo Cruz... but if he touched my #19 Bill Doran rainbow jersey I'm trading him on Ebay.

With no reserve!

btw: ezequiel astacio is uglier. I hope he wasn't the only one who survived the fire.

February 21, 2006 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home