Sunday, February 19, 2006

Chat from a $10 HU SnG

This started out with this idiot who felt 99 was unbeatable. The chat never stopped...

First hand of Heads up and I get 9T and he has 99. I catch top pair Ten and he calls to the river and said I got lucky. I raised preflop and he just called...

FORWARRIORS: so lucky
FORWARRIORS: stop betting with nothing because u dont no how to
steeler247: are we playing poker or bingo?
FORWARRIORS: lol

Now I make my set and take a huge stack from him. He called me down with K high.
FORWARRIORS: your a fuuckin joke
FORWARRIORS: im wasting my time here
steeler247: K high?
steeler247: wow

Funny hand - I had A7 and he had A8. Flop comes AKQ and he pushes with a little over 400 chips and I call. Turn 4 and River 4 and we chop.
FORWARRIORS: lucky biitch
FORWARRIORS: runner runner
steeler247: yep

Now he's getting pissed cause during heads up play I raise nearly every hand preflop. He pushes all in when I have A3o and I folded and he shows QT.
FORWARRIORS: lol i love what your rasiing with
FORWARRIORS: u fuuckin tool
steeler247: only cause i can out play you
steeler247: i fold
FORWARRIORS: no u cant u just get lucky biitch

Now i'm rubbing it in on him. I'm raising every hand preflop and showing him. He's getting upset and I tell him good game...
steeler247: gg
FORWARRIORS: ??
steeler247: if i forget later. gg
FORWARRIORS: your fuucked up
steeler247: yep

Now he's raising every flop with around 500 chips and I tell him not to try and play my game and concentrate on his own.
steeler247: don't think you can play my game
FORWARRIORS: its not that hard fuucekjr
FORWARRIORS: your such a joke to poker
steeler247: i agree
steeler247: but what does that say when you lose?
steeler247: lol

Final hand. I get AA and he's still talking noise. He pushes all in for 500 chips so I'm now gonna slow roll him...
steeler247: gg
steeler247: i wait the whole time
steeler247: pausing for effect
Dealer: steeler247 has 15 seconds left to act <--- slow rolling this tool
FORWARRIORS: dont suck out you pussssy
steeler247: no suckouts. i promise
Dealer: FORWARRIORS shows [As Th]
Dealer: steeler247 shows [Ac Ad]
steeler247: :)
steeler247: gg
steeler247: you played well
FORWARRIORS: your so fuuckin lucky
steeler247 (Observer): yep
FORWARRIORS (Observer): im going to fuuck u up
steeler247 (Observer): promise?
FORWARRIORS (Observer): im wsting my time my accounts over 1000
FORWARRIORS (Observer): you low limt puussy. you can never beat me
steeler247 (Observer): i'm playing at another table. and i just did
FORWARRIORS (Observer): if i se you i will fuuck u up
steeler247 (Observer): promises promises

I love internet death threats. I'm really surprised he didn't challenge me to a $1000 Heads Up match.

-247

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, steeler, you bring out the best in people don't you?

February 20, 2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger t said...

well hes right about one thing, you ARE a lucky bitch, bitch.

February 21, 2006 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home