Saturday, January 28, 2006

Whats on the menu.

Today is my nephew's birthday. Happy B-day A.J. His parents, Delia and Adam, are throwing a party at Skate World. Nice. I was given explicit instructions from Lidia on what time to take the kids and what clothes to put on em. Whatever.

Friday night game sucked. No report. Down $18. Played pry 85% of the flop to "try something out". I am stupid. Stick with what you know steeler - chasing flushes.

I may start looking for a job soon. I'm going insane now without Allison in the house. She's been going to playschool and it has left me lonely. I've been running into bouts of bleh for a few days now and i need something to keep my mind busy, plus finances will need to be replenished very soon. I've been doing tons of reading and some writing and i've even become more interested in playing my trumpet again. I've played it daily for at least 2hrs for the last couple weeks. I've actually started Alex on trumpet lessons and he seems to be interested. This makes me happy. I've given him a very nice King Master Cornet. This baby is nice and i'm not exactly sure i want him taking it to school next year.


Maybe some poker tonight.

-steeler

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben Taylor said...

I miss my trombone :(. My parents sold it when I went away the first time, but a new one is on "List of things to buy if I ever hit it huge in poker". I had started a little on the trumpet, but never really got into it.

January 28, 2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

i was hoping this was gonna be pizza night or taco night. i would go with philly cheese steak tonite pry though

January 28, 2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger t said...

taco night is tuesdays, well at my house anyhow....

enjoyed reading steel.. thx

January 28, 2006 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home