Thursday, January 26, 2006

Things Alex has said...

Kent got me thinking. What are some of the things my kids have said that were funny or odd. I have 3 kids so I've been embarrassed/shocked/surprised x 3.

Kristian Alexander: 11 years old.

One of the nicest and most respectful kid you'll ever know. He is a true big brother and a huge help with Thomas and Allison. He's smart and witty and likes playing video games with Thomas. He also enjoys his new bike. People tell us that he's one of the most respectful kids they've ever met. I agree.

The Embarrassing:

Lidia, Alex and I were at Little Italy's Restaurant in San Antonio one evening when Alex was 5 years old. When we walked in the restaurant, the owner of the restaurant was seating us and asked whether we preferred smoking or non-smoking. I told him non-smoking and Alex repeated what i said. The guy bends down to Alex and asks "you don't smoke?" to which Alex responds "no way. say no to Drugs." He had just finished a big 'Say No to Drugs' show in school and his answer made me proud. The guy then tells him "good job. i'm proud of you" and then Alex says to him "my daddy does drugs!". I said "i do not!" and he said "yes you do! you smoke those big cigarette's". I told the guy he saw me smoking a cigar once and the guy raises his hands and says "i don't judge anyone sir."

He sat us as far to the back of the restaurant as possible.

The Good:

When Alex was 3yrs old or so he and I were both watching TV while lying on my bed. He was laying next to me then turned to me and said for no reason "daddy, you're my daddy" and hugged me. I will never forget that moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hrbek said...

he said the same thing to me.. so

January 26, 2006 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Health and wellness Blog india said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

May 25, 2018 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home