Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I like long walks on the beach and small bunnies...

When i was in college the first time, I used to like washing and ironing clothes.

I'll let that simmer awhile.



Ok. I actually didn't mind washing clothes. I remember in school I would buy the most expensive brand of laundry soap and I always had a box of the Clorox Bleach for Colors. However when I got married I cared little for what types of soap we used ( i say we, but i mean Lidia). Its funny when someone else is willing (ok, not so willing) to do the laundry that I soon relinquished all thought to the types of products used to wash my unmentionables. I mean would it have been right for me to demand Tide?

Now that I am back doing my own laundry, I am once again back to buying the good stuff. Now I actually stand in the aisle of Wal-Mart and smell the fabric softeners. I can't just let any dryer sheet soften my clothes. Today I made my decision fairly quickly. I went with the new Bounce Dryer Sheets with Febreze.

I'm gonna make someone a good wife one day.*

i'm pathetic.

* this isn't to insinuate that only women do laundry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hrbek said...

me either; tide????

January 25, 2006 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hubby decided to take over laundry duties but I buy all the products. Tide rules! And so does not having to do the laundry even though I could have it done in a fraction of the time it takes him to do it :0!

Nothing wrong with being a good wife. I wish I were.....not!

January 26, 2006 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home