Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Funny things said at the table:

My Farmers and Brothers game have had some funny quotes and commentaries. Most of em between me and 'Dad'. He's a real tool and hates me. I just dislike him immensely.


Dad: "I'm all in." with 2 pair
247: "i call" with top boat this is an easy call
Dad: "So when i pushed all in you didn't put me on quads?"
247: "If you had quads then I would just have to pay you off. I'm not folding top boat."
Dad: "You keep playing that 'poker-odds' poker and i'm gonna bust you."

another...

247: "i'm all in" ( i have top set)
Dad: "hell, you're on a flush draw and i have the best hand. i call" (flops over 93o for bottom pair)
247: "nice read"

another...

steve: "i'm all in" (flop all in raise with AA with AJ7 board)
Dad: "i call" (has J9o)
247: "what did you think he had Rick (dad)?"
Dad: "hell i knew what he had. knew exactly what he had"
247: "if you knew what he had, then why did you call?"
Dad: "huh?"

yet another...

247: "i call" (had top 2 pair)
Dad: "how the hell do you call that big a raise with just 2 pair"
247: "i had a feeling"
Dad: "yeah, you keep having your feelings. I've been busting people like you for 30 years."
247: "not like me. and can you pass me those others chips. i can't reach them"

wild bill: in every omaha hi/low game preflop (must be spoken very slow and deliberate) "i'ma raise it $3 just in case there's a split pot"

farmers game...

Farmer #1: "i'm all in" (preflop $100 play with KK)
Zabodine, King of Farmers: still collecting his chips from last scoop and without looking at his cards says "eff it. i call"

-steeler

2 Comments:

Blogger steeler247 said...

He is an ATM. I hate to talk crap to him because i'm friends with his 2 sons, but the guy is jerk to me at times. He is always commenting on my play even though i pwn him.

He still thinks i am a lucky player and that he can beat me.

Oh well.

January 24, 2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

247: "nice read"

January 24, 2006 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home