Thursday, January 26, 2006

Allison Leah: Primadonna

Allison Leah: Age 4

Allison aka Sissy is a true primadonna. She is very prissy and is very girly. She likes dolls and wearing little dresses and she loves her momma's shoes. She loves singing and whenever she's at my house I always have to put on Phantom of the Opera. She thinks she's Christine Daae. She also loves her brothers.

The Good:

"uh huh. you told me de utter day" - when she wants something that i've said no to she has this comment.

"daddy look. hookem" - she flashes me the Hook Em Horn's sign all the time.

"Kristian's the Opera, you're Raul, I'm Christine and momma's Meg". - when she hears the Phantom she begins to assign parts. She says this everytime.

The Bad:

she hasn't said anything bad. yet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben Taylor said...

Ahh, Phantom.. Theater music is to me what fancy laundry detergent is to you.

January 26, 2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger steeler247 said...

I've love the theatre. I have never been to Broadway but its something that will happen one day. I've seen Phantom, Les Miz, Evita, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Nunsense, Into the Woods and Cats.

January 26, 2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

i peed on a theatre kid once.... im JES KEEEEEEEEEDING

January 26, 2006 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh Phantom & Les' Mis!! Did I ever tell you that I saw Les' Mis and Beauty & the Beast on Broadway?? Very cool. I went to NY a couple of times when I lived in Virginia. Saw Phantom twice when it was in H-town.

February 15, 2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home