Monday, February 27, 2006

Today

It is absolutely the prettiest day of the year outside. Current temp is 74d with no wind and a few scattered clouds. The sky is very blue and its just too pretty outside. I'm gonna take the kiddo's to the park today when they get off of school. I'm gonna miss this kinda stuff when I start working. Its why i'm leaning to teaching and summers off.

I saw a few sales oppurtunities in this area on Monster.com. Lately i've seen tons of action in this area and I'm looking forward to rolling up my sleeves and diving into the job market again. I'm feeling upbeat about a few things now.

I may play poker tonight at the farmer's game. I had a series of bad plays/beats this weekend and on Friday and I'm still not up to it. I get this way. No worries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been in a limo only once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home