Wednesday, August 15, 2007

9v Battery

New me. New look.

I feel as if my batteries are fully charged. I'm ready to make a go at it again but I pry won't post more than 3-4 times a week. Deal with it.

This summer I played tons of poker, played several rounds of golf, had an incident with the emergency room with Allison and made a good run at Little League All-Stars with my oldest son. If you stick around to read, this is what you'll get.

Now i have to go to freaking bed because work starts tomorrow.

My battery just drained.

-247

5 Comments:

Blogger gadzooks64 said...

Wow, a chick template.

Tres chic of you.

August 16, 2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

it doesnt take a lot for my battery to be drained either.

(u were speaking figuratively, right?)

August 16, 2007 8:42 AM  
Blogger gadzooks64 said...

Pussy.

August 16, 2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger t said...

thats why i always say "life should be manually operated"

ok, ive never said that, but it makes sense :)

August 17, 2007 9:18 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

I can't believe you started back at school already!

You Americans are weird!

September is for school, baby! Not August!

:eyeroll:

August 18, 2007 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home