Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where is everyone?

Gonna see how long it takes for my "fans" to come back. Pry never will.

Last day before I go back to work. I've been playing tons of live poker this summer and this pleases me. I didn't get all the things done that I needed to get done but such is life. I read a few books and spent all day with my kids while their mom was at work. I'm really enjoying them and the time we spend together and I don't regret leaving San Antonio to be closer to them.

Maybe I'll add some new stuff. Lots of things happening to me...some of which would make you laugh.

For now, peace out.

-247

2 Comments:

Blogger Hrbek said...

i checked this everyday twice a day waiting for this moment

tyvm for returning

August 15, 2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger Lillian said...

I'm your #1 fan, baby. And the only thing you didn't do right this summer was me.


Hahahahahaha.

August 18, 2007 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home