Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm not here. Go away.

My little brother Lee just finished in 33rd at the US Amateur Pool Championships in Atlanta, GA. He was disappointed because he was playing well, but ran into some bad luck. Kinda like getting rivered in poker.

Here he is at the US Amateur's on Friday
















He's much better at pool than I am at poker.

I have a few pics on my computer that are both crappy and random. Apologies in advanced to all those offended. Especially Hrbek. It was his idea.

**************************************************
RIP Old Man. You gave em hell.












************************************************
One of my favorite pics...
















**************************************************
Hook-em baby girl. Hook em.















**************************************************
All-in preflop. You have to want it more.



















********************************************

One last thing: I sent Hrbek an AIM message on Friday and the bastid blocked me.
Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer.

-s247

1 Comments:

Blogger Hrbek said...

i like that hookem horns photo, with a dift shirt of course, but that's good attitude for a baby girl!

November 07, 2006 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home