Thursday, March 02, 2006

What a waste...

I went to High School with this guy. I remember him as one of the most talented baseball players I have ever met. There were some good players on our HS varsity team and he was the best player on our team as a freshman. I was a sophomore playing shortstop, when Ray, as a freshman, took my spot and moved me over to 2nd. I didn't get back my spot until I was a senior and Ray couldn't pass his classes. Needless to say, I don't think he graduated from HS.

Ray was also a pitcher and could bring it. I grew up playing ball with this guy but I never really considered him a friend. He was just too pushy and I remember him being a bully and taunting other kids all the time.

What a shame. He should get quite an education in the pen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hrbek said...

put that URL inside the A tag sir.

Like this:

What a waste

You can do it in the code or you can select some text and then hit the link button.

tyvm.

March 03, 2006 10:54 PM  
Blogger steeler247 said...

tyvm.

done.

March 04, 2006 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home