Thursday, March 02, 2006

Online poker

Haven't played online since the Suckout on Leukemia tourney. Don't miss it at all. I never keep alot of money on the site anyway. I'm usually depositing $50 or so and when I get that to $100 I take out my initial investment and freeroll on the rest. So after the tourney I had $70 or so on FTP and took it all off. Its floating in firepay now. And with all the responses I recieved on FTF on the AK laydown i'm not sure I want to put money online anymore. The laydown makes me feel like i'm not a very good player for folding.

Boo.

5 Comments:

Blogger t said...

ya no kidding, MOST of us said FOLD. No way im putting all my money there. dont beat yerself up steelah.

March 03, 2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger atreyuisonfire said...

most people said fold

if you have a read that the guy has two pair, you have to fold... because you have to be able to trust your reads... not trusting your reads is a sign of a bad poker player

if you have a read that you are ahead.. you should call...

if you are unsure... its kind of a toss up.. because putting your money in drawing dead or to two outs = you losing 100 dollars... thats a lot worse than losing 15


go with your reads man :P me shawn and a few others had a read that you were ahead... if you had the read that you weren't you shouldnt deviate from it

March 03, 2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger Hrbek said...

i'm getting killed online.

March 03, 2006 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never doubt yourself. You made the best decision you could have made given the information you had at the time.

I have a "No Regrets" policy. If I fold a hand (pf or post)that would have been the best hand, well that's poker. I have to believe I made the best decision at the time.

If I didn't, well I learn from that and move on.

March 05, 2006 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You suck at poker

March 09, 2006 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home